Hi welcome all, i left this up for navigation.
There are eight different 'pages' in this layout (including this).
1. This page you are seeing now.
2. The welcome page, a page you put your long welcome message, or rules.
3. Your profile. You put stuff about you in there.
4. Entries. This is where your posts will magically appear, like, BAM!
5. The tagboard section, where your visitors can leave comments and tags.
6. All your links. Link your friends! Link everybody, the links go into, well, the links section.
7. Miscellaneous. Things like, what, chocopets? Image slideshows, counters, trackers, those add-on things all go here.
8. The credits. Haha, leave them there and your ear will stay in tact. *snarl*
Think about the heroes saving life in the dark.
Hello, I am Ryan the Barney..
Wishing for a big hug.
I believe in
1 Nobody living should suffer
2 Nobody can take another person's life
3 Death, you are conquerable.
13thNovember
4:10 PM Wednesday, July 30, 2008
These words written to you by my hand,
Are not to hurt or to make you love.
I speak the truth. Across the distant land,
Even though so hard, so hard you shove
Me away, I still would not give this up
Just to be with you, for even a second.
I know I’m not enough to fill your cup,
This idea long ago, to me it dawned.
Though my very presence you cannot bear,
I will stay true to always and forever.
Until your unlove strips me of all I wear.
Though it be one sided, I’ll be your lover.
I promise I’ll always, always be there.
Upon always and forever, I swear.
---------------------------------------
OKAY . i learnt something new. I have an "amazing charm" - quote esther. And something from her blog.
15 THINGS YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME1 . I actually have emotions.
2 . I am scared of snakes. (which is why i didn't watch snakes on a plane)
3 . I'm really sorry =(
4 . I broke my vow not to hate someone. (now there're two actually, both of whom i barely know)
5 . The poems pasted here are original (except for the song lyrics)
6 . I detest my maths teacher.(hope the teach ain't reading this)
7 . I like this number.
8 . My hands are INCREDIBLY small. SERIOUSLY.
9 . People call me pig. (people particularly refers to like 4 people)
10 . I abhor Rihanna's singing.
11 . I am bored nearly all the time.
12 . I don't have a favourite word.
13 . Or catch phrase for that matter.
14 . I refrain from vulgarities, wherever i can help it.
15 . I really don't see the point of this.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was really freaky. I had to like talk about econs, which is the WORST subject in the world, (no offence to those who actually like it, i just find it really boring.) English, on the other hand, i actually really like =), though some people really struggle to find meaning in words (*NUDGES THE READER*)
pu gninepo fo deracs ma i. If YOUUUUU get that, give me a call.
a quote again, from the E one. LURBxzx euu tuue worsxzx babiieex